Plumbing and heating in Cobham
Cold Water Plumbing Service
At A Brassett we cover all of your Plumbing needs. Our range of Plumbing services extend from fixing a leaky tap to installing a complete bathroom suite. Whether you want a shower installed or you need a toilet un-blocked, you will find our plumbing service to be extremely efficient and cost effective.
A straightforward process designed to eliminate the problems associated with old boiler and heating systems.
Cistern or Storage Tank
Often considered the most overworked part of the plumbing system, all of us have at least one cistern in our homes as a part of the wc suite (toilet) in the bathroom. Apart from toilet cisterns, modern cold water storage tanks, often located in the loft space, are technically a cistern too.
That loud, irritating banging noise that emanates from your plumbing pipework is called 'water hammer'. It's caused either by turning a tap off quickly, or by fast-acting valves on appliances, which draw a sudden halt to the movement of water through the pipes.
If the pressure in the system is high the water has a great deal of momentum, and when bought to a sudden halt it causes the pipes to shudder and vibrate, making something of a racket in the process.
- Ball valves replaced or repaired
- Toilets installed / repaired or unblocked
- Tap washers replaced
- Blocked Waste Pipes Unblocked
- Blocked waste pipes unblocked
- Radiators and towel rails installed / replaced
- Radiator valves / TRV's replaced or installed
- Install showers, baths, toilets, sinks, wash hand basins
- Easy access baths
- Install taps, mixers and outside (garden) taps
- Burst pipes fixed
- Washing Machine and dishwashers installed
- Immersion heater elements, thermostats installed or replaced
- Emergency plumbing